Subject: Re: Bricked my H300 :(

Re: Bricked my H300 :(

From: Matthias Mohr <Matthias_at_mohrenclan.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:39:52 +0100

Hi pondlife,

that's really bad :-(

I'm the lucky man here - I just finished my tests with the v5 bootloader and
wanted to switch to a SVN version.
Luckily I didn't do it 'til now.

But the question is: what's changed in the last months?
My last try with a SVN bootloader was this year (don't remember if it was
July, August or September).
As far as I remember I didn't do other steps than you described...

Really strange!

I hope you are able to bring your H3x0 back to life again...

BTW, I'm still using my H340 nearly every day - I couldn't find an appropriate
  replacement device which has at least the same space available (better more)
and at which Rockbox runs flawless.

with regards,
Matthias