Subject: Re: Release thoughts

Re: Release thoughts

From: Hilton Shumway <>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:36:34 -0700

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Sam Pattuzzi

> On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 14:26 -0600, Paul Louden wrote:
> > With a table from these checklists as we get closer to the release day
> > we can more explicitly see which things haven't been tested yet in a
> > more visual, simple to spot manner.
> +1. I think a more structured form of testing is better for everybody.
> Are any automated test frameworks all ready in use or is this something
> that could also be considered?
I don't know if on-target tests could be automated...

A selected quote: Claims of humanitarian concerns are merely a fig leaf over
a naked power grab by the state -- Maria Martins
Ogden Nash <>  -
"The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's always a cat."