Subject: Re: final statusbar warning and minor rant

Re: final statusbar warning and minor rant

From: Peter D'Hoye <peter.dhoye_at_telenet.be>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:01:09 +0100

> I've said many times that I dont use the recording stuff at all, and
> that the tokens have been added pretty blindly... I even opened a
> flyspray task and mentioned it in the commit when those tokes were
> added... if people dont test as its happening there isnt much I can
> do.

1) you asked about the recording screen and I tried and replied within
minutes
2) how hard is it to not down what you see in the normal statusbar and
compare with the skinned one?
3) I was going to have a look at it to fix myself but without some guide
I'll spend an evening figuring out how it is supposed to work :/

You can move to skinned statusbar when it works completely, not the
'commit and then we'll fix' like has been done in the past. I hate that
way of working!