Subject: Re: funman: r23700 - trunk/rbutil/rbutilqt/base

Re: funman: r23700 - trunk/rbutil/rbutilqt/base

From: Michael Chicoine <mc2739_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:16:19 -0600

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Rafa√ęl Carr√© <rafael.carre_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> It's strange, isn't their a name which would be accepted by all players
> ? "e200p.bin" for example

For the e200v2, the name has to be e200p?.bin - The ? can be A, E,
F, G, H, M, N, S, T

> How is the file named in sandisk .zip files ?

The e200v2 zip files on Bagder's page have files such as this:
e200pA.bin e200pE.bin

> If we can't find a filename which always works then the commit should be
> reverted and we could add a note about file naming

The bin files in *all* of the e200v2 v3.01.16 firmware zips from
Bagder's page have the same md5sum. I do not think it matters which
file is used or which filename, as long as it conforms to the pattern
that the OF expects.