Subject: Re: Useability concerns

Re: Useability concerns

From: Nick Sant <>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:30:13 -0500

2009/11/23 Sam Pattuzzi <>:
> OK, what I think I will do is conduct a usability test with my family.
> I'm going to have a go at building a list of most common tasks with
> Rockbox and share them here before I start.

Sounds like an interesting idea. I hope that for comparison's sake you
also provide them with an ipod, a computer without itunes installed,
and the original documentation, install CD that the ipod came with.

Although I think that this fits in more with the user mailing list
than the developers list.