Subject: Re: brain dump/plan re simplifying viewport/theme support in screens

Re: brain dump/plan re simplifying viewport/theme support in screens

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 00:02:22 -0800

flyspray is down and I'm ready for bed... this version builds without
warnings on bitmap lcd...

This patch (imo) simplifies the statusbar and viewportmanager API's.
magically fixes a bunch of the current statusbar redraw issues, and
removes some GUI events which would be better if they wern't
required... This also removes the notion of a inbuilt statusbar..
either its enabled or its not (top/bottom/custom all still work),
which means that some screens which used to force the bar cant do this
anymore... I think the only big "issues" here is recording screen
(semi skinnable, so maybe not such a issue) and early chargin/usb
screens which can be sorted out separately.

please test it out and let me know how it goes...
Jonathan