Subject: Re: branch for 3.5 today/tonight/this weekend?

Re: branch for 3.5 today/tonight/this weekend?

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:53:01 -0800

Right, I give up...
Unless I actually get help testing 10824 it will be committed when I
feel its ready, not out of spite, but out of a hope that it fixes
quite a few bugs, and cleans the code up alot.

Users will notice a difference in some screens (recording and fm
especially), but obviously I'm the only one who cares about that(!)

>You're not happy about the state of the code, so you want to release it.
yes, but at least I know what I'm not happy about... in 3 weeks the
code could be shitting gold, or it could be an abomination...