Subject: Re: branch for 3.5 today/tonight/this weekend?

Re: branch for 3.5 today/tonight/this weekend?

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 19:26:03 -0600

Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> Gee I'm so sorry to inconvience you Paul, I'm sure you have a dozen
> bug fixes you just need to wait another week for before having time to
> commit them?

You and I both know that changing the release process won't
realistically inconvenience me in any realistic way.

It doesn't change the fact that you're trying to basically threaten the
user experience if we don't bow to your whim rather than trying to have
a reasonable discussion on this.

Cut the crap about "I just want you to change the schedule because I
care about the users" when the thing you're afraid will negatively
impact them is something YOU WILL DO if we don't meed your demands.