Subject: I suggest we postpone release 14 days

I suggest we postpone release 14 days

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:53:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi

If we'd stick to the schedule with a release on the 23rd, we'd freeze now.

I propose we instead make the freeze on the 23rd and instead work on fixing
things more until then. My reasons for this:

1 - because it is xmas times then and I think a release is messy as it is and
lots of people rather do other things than worry about the release at that
point

2 - because several pretty largish changes have recently been committed that I
think will appreciate getting slightly longer time to settle before we can
consider them release-worthy.

Anyone against?

--
  / daniel.haxx.se