Rockbox mail archive
Subject: Re: I suggest we postpone release 14 days
Re: I suggest we postpone release 14 days
Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> 2009/12/9 Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>:
>> I agree, with one stipulation - if things aren't fixed up enough to be
>> considered for freeze in two weeks I think we should scrap this release
>> entirely rather than continue to postpone.
> Seconded to both emails. Although, another week would be better
> assuming people have more time to hack over the xmas break?
Although another option is to roll back some amount of time and branch
from there using an older SVN for the 3.5 release.
Received on 2009-12-09
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew