Subject: Re: kkurbjun (r24062): Accept a form of FS #10561

Re: kkurbjun (r24062): Accept a form of FS #10561

From: Thomas Martitz <>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 16:28:04 +0100

Am 19.12.2009 00:25, schrieb Jonathan Gordon:
> FWIW I agree 100% with Karl, and want to add that brickmania looked
> stupid with the paddle sitting half way up the display which that
> change fixed, no question making the game feel better.

I agree too. IMO it was a good change, and this discussion is wasted time.

I also don't get the sense of saying "adding a power-up is totally fine,
whereas changing the ball speed slightly drastically changes the game
rules". It just doesn't make sense to me.
Is there written rules that define what is a drastic change in gameplay
and what not?

Best regards.