Subject: Bug or intentional?

Bug or intentional?

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 21:25:19 -0600

Apparently within the WPS context menu some submenus (for example, sound
settings) can be entered and exited without leaving to the WPS.
Meanwhile others (like Playlist) cannot. Attempting to leave them by
pressing "left" will take you to the WPS again rather than back to the
root menu. JdGordon says this was intentional at some point.

Can anyone explain the rational behind why we should have menus that
work normally going "right" but inexplicably don't when going "left" or
is this something we can fix going forward rather than preserving it as
a bad behaviour?