Subject: Re: post release theme changes - make them more consistent

Re: post release theme changes - make them more consistent

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:01:31 -0800

I've just commited 10922, I'm pretty sure the artefact's you (Thomas)
mentioned in your fix commit won't come back. let me know if they do.

Right! small todo list for the sbs/statusbar/backdrop/skins stuff now
the big rework is complete.
- theme_menu.c has plenty of stuff to fix
- move all the theme setting application out of settings.c so they can
be more easily used (also create a function to wrap the enable+undo
calls to make that easier. see theme_menu.c line 52
- with the backdrops in the skin buffer, there is no reason to load
the same bmp more than once, figure out how to do this cleanly
- think about allocating the backdrops from the front of the skin
buffer instead of the back so they can be undone if the bmp doesnt
load for whatever reason.

I'm sure there is more, but thats all I can remember right now.

Jonathan