Subject: Problems downloading rockbox components with cygwin

Problems downloading rockbox components with cygwin

From: Hussein Patwa <>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 23:11:38 -0000

I was wondering if anyone could advise what I'm doing wrong here. I've
installed the full cygwin 1.71 today. I then tried to download the rockbox
components needed to compile rockbox.
Despite setting either the -X or --no-verify flags as detailed on the build
environment setup page on the rockbox site, the setup seems to connect to
the rockbox mirror, but then I'm just shown a list of the standard
components. I hit next and then it just says 'running' and exits without
anything being downloaded. I remember in the past it would download a
reasonable chunk of stuff. The mirror I'm using is
Could anyone advise what I can do to resolve this? Thanks. Using Win 7