Subject: Invitation to xmms2con

Invitation to xmms2con

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:16:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

I got this very nice invitation from a xmms2 team member, but I feel I'm a bit
too far away to just pop in to this and the timing isn't great either, but
perhaps there's someone else around here that can distribute Rockbox goodness
to these guys? ;-)

If so, contact me privately and I'll get you in touch with the guys!