Subject: Re: r24917: again no manual update

Re: r24917: again no manual update

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 15:37:40 +0100

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Thomas Martitz
<thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:
> With "ship" I mean pre-installed on the live cd. Surely you can download the
> lot of packages, but that's different.

so you run your system purely from a live CD? Besides, for development
you need to install the cross compilers anyway (which live CD does
have even *host* compilers preinstalled?), so it's a reason that you
might need to install LaTeX using your distros package manager?

 - Dominik