Subject: Build client admins, please subscribe to this new list

Build client admins, please subscribe to this new list

From: Björn Stenberg <>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:13:40 +0100

I have set up a new mailing list 'rockbox-rbclient' that I would like all of you running build clients to subscribe to:

The purpose of this list is to have a simple line of communication where I can inform about new things.

An example is the bug I introduced this week which caused all clients to hang and require a restart. I have still not been able to reach the admins of the following build clients:

- jakorasia-cg
- jyu-ubuntu-captainkewl
- lImbusUbuntu-lImbus
- uk001-fnarfbargle
- w1ll14m-w1ll14m

If you are running one of these servers, please kill/restart it. And then subscribe to the rbclient list.

I'll take this opportunity to say that we always have use for more build clients. If you want to contribute to Rockbox in a really simple way, you can join our build cluster. It's very easy and you can join or leave any time you like. Read more at:

Thank you.