Subject: GSOC: Arm Emulator

GSOC: Arm Emulator

From: Tom Stellard <tstellar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 23:29:51 -0700

Hi,

I am interested in working on an ARM emulator as part of Google Summer
of Code. I am going to look at SkyEye to potentially use as a starting
point, but I am interested to hear if anyone knows of another ARM
emulator that might be better. Also, does anyone have any suggestions
for which device might be the best/easiest to try to emulate first?
Maybe one with simple hardware, or really good documentation. Any other
feedback or suggestions for this project would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Tom Stellard