Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Hotkey patch

Hotkey patch

From: Jeff Goode <jeffg7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:01:37 -0400

Hi,

A working patch for an assignable hotkey is available at FS#11081. It's
transparent if the target doesn't have HOTKEY defined in its config
file. So far its functions are limited but the framework is in place and
it can be easily expanded.

It's not 100% ready for commitment, mostly because a couple of strings
aren't in english.lang yet. But I'd like to polish it up a bit and
commit it soon. I'd also like more targets to be added. I'd appreciate
any feedback.

Thanks,
Jeff