Subject: Re: NoDo or not?

Re: NoDo or not?

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:57:37 -0500

On 3/26/2010 2:53 PM, Jeff Goode wrote:
> I often listen to audiobooks and the like that benefit from being sped
> up. It would be nice for the DAP to not "forget" that I sped up
> playback when I turn it off. I'm probably in the minority though.
> Jeff

Perhaps a sort of hybrid solution - rather than making the setting
wholly persistent for pitch/speed, store it in bookmarks and the resume
marker? If you resume playback without playing something else, it
resumes sped up, and if you load a bookmark as well.

It's unlikely that you'll ever want to resume playback at normal speed
of something you were listening to sped up when you stopped, meanwhile
it would prevent the behaviour from changing anywhere else.