Subject: RE: jump to time patch

RE: jump to time patch

From: Mike Giacomelli <giac2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:10:23 -0700

> Is it possible to accept this? What to improve if yes and something must
> be improved or changed?

This seems like a pretty obscure feature to add to playback.  In general I think new features should only be added to the GUI or playback system if they are overwhelming useful to a lot of users.  Features like this that are only useful to a few users should probably not be included.

That said some sort of official policy on what should and should not go in would be nice to have.  Maybe we should discuss this at devcon.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/