Subject: Re: Hotkey patch

Re: Hotkey patch

From: Jeff Goode <jeffg7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:56:47 -0400

On 3/29/2010 17:41, Alex Parker wrote:
> On 29/03/10 23:21, Jeff Goode wrote:
>>
>> BTW, the patch works in the associated sim also, so it's not player
>> only.
>>

> So I think that his point was that if this is to be committed, the
> sims should be used to implement it for other players first.
>
> Alex

Well, there's that, but I still don't know much about other targets. I
mean, I looked over the keymaps and can avoid duplicates and whatnot,
but until you live with the actual physical object for a while, you
still don't really know how friendly it is to use. I'd rather not futz
with something I know nothing about. And anyway, at worst, everything
stays exactly the same for unaffected targets so I don't see the
downside here. Let experts in those targets pick and choose how their
keys ought to work.