Subject: Re: Resume playback even if it reached the end and stopped

Re: Resume playback even if it reached the end and stopped

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:05:29 -0500

> 1. What happens if the user presses PLAY before the DAP switches off?
>
> Possibilities:
> a. Display "Nothing to resume" (current behaviour, preference of Mike Holden)

This is also my preference - if I wanted the playlist to repeat I'd have
set it to repeat. I wouldn't object to *if I turned repeat on* I could
then "resume" the lost playlist. This would basically allow
retroactively enabling repeat on a "finished" playlist, but if repeat
was left off, wouldn't cause resuming to suddenly start doing something new.