Subject: Re: Resume playback even if it reached the end and stopped

Re: Resume playback even if it reached the end and stopped

From: Al Le <Al.Le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:17:50 +0200

> > 1. What happens if the user presses PLAY before the DAP switches off?
> >
> > Possibilities:
> > a. Display "Nothing to resume" (current behaviour, preference of Mike
> Holden)
> >

> This is also my preference - if I wanted the playlist to repeat I'd have
> set it to repeat.

Normally, I set the "repeat" option to "off". But sometimes (or even often), after the playlist ends, I think "Oh, that was good, I'd like to listen to this music once again". At this point, this feature would be very handy. And I see no reason why the player should refuse to do what I explicitly (and manually) request by pressing PLAY.
--
GMX.at - Österreichs FreeMail-Dienst mit über 2 Mio Mitgliedern
E-Mail, SMS & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atfreemail