Subject: Re: Resume playback even if it reached the end and stopped

Re: Resume playback even if it reached the end and stopped

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:31:31 +0200

Am 31.03.2010 14:00, schrieb Mike Holden:
> Forcing me to press "No" isn't keeping current behaviour, it's
> adding an extra buttonpress.

And this is really so bad? Quickly selecting no is *way* faster than
waiting 2s (yes, this is its timeout) for the splash to end. And a lot
of users would benefit from the choice even if you don't

>> And
>> the ability to choose one of the behavior in each instance of the
>> patch.
>>
> Don't understand what you mean by "each instance of the patch"

Miss-typed, sorry. I meant to say in each instance of the problem the
patch addresses, i.e. at anytime when the nothing to resume splash happens.

> Doesn't interest me though, and I don't have a flash based player,
> it's HDD.

But we want to try to make everyone happy not only the HDD guys.

Best regards.