Subject: Re: r25419: Promote Fuzev2 to unstable

Re: r25419: Promote Fuzev2 to unstable

From: Björn Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:34:00 +0200

Rafaėl Carré wrote:
> The goal was just to have daily builds listed on the daily builds page
> (they already existed anyway) so we can get some feedback from users who
> test different revisions.
> I didn't modify the front page for the reason you give (to which I
> agree)

All builds are linked from the build table already, for the specific purpose of allowing testers to download them.

The daily builds page lists only stable and unstable because that page is designed for power users, not developers. fuzev2 is unusable and does not belong there.

Please revert the change.