Subject: Ladies and Gentlemen...

Ladies and Gentlemen...

From: Frank Gevaerts <>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:41:37 +0200

Ladies and Gentlemen,

After an inconsiderable amount of work, we're now proud to announce
working audio playback on the Lacombe Entertainment Devices H0g.

The first track played on this shiny new device was 4'33", by John Cage.

This work wouldn't have been possible without the almost Napoleonic help
of Jonas "rasher" Hggqvist. Without his help, this Rockbox pork would
never have seen the light.

Trough some proper care, most of the old major bugs are fixed, but we're
still having some streaky issues with the FAT driver. With some joint
effort by the team those should soon be history though.

I think we can be sure that this port will have a bright future.

The monuments of wit survive the monuments of power.
                                               Francis Bacon (1561-1626)