Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...

From: Michael Sevakis <>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:43:55 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocker" <>
To: "Michael Sevakis" <>; "Rockbox development"
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:30 PM

> Hats-off to a great success! I don't know what a Lacombe Entertainment
> Devices H0g is at the moment but I will endeavor to remedy my accute
> ignorance.
> April fools right?
> LOL....rocker

Yes it is that date in The-Year-of-Our-Lord Two-Thousand and Ten, for the
wise fool! Francis Bacon is hip to all you jive turkeys, alive and well,
living in Costa Rica, hunting down the Real Rush Lindbaugh who is
controlling the Republican Party from his evil lair after hiring a duplicate
to do his radio program, yet still collecting revenues from and running the
EIB network.

All it takes is a little imagination...Miguelito.