Subject: Re: FS#11099 - Rewind before resume

Re: FS#11099 - Rewind before resume

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 15:16:33 -0500

On 4/6/2010 3:11 PM, Mohamed Tarek wrote:

> I don't think they are the same. I think one use for this could be
> that when someone wants to listen to a specific part of a file over
> and over, instead of pausing at the end of that part, rewinding and
> playing again, they could just pause and resume with a predefined
> offset. A nice feature in my opinion.

Couldn't they also set the skip length to 60 seconds, and skip back 60
seconds, so they only have to press one button instead of the two in
your suggestion, saving even more effort?

Or us A-B repeat and save having to press any buttons?

Whatever use case it's for, there's already two much better solutions
for the one you've just suggested.