Subject: settings_list.c code changes for hotkeys are broken!

settings_list.c code changes for hotkeys are broken!

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:08:21 +1000

Hi,
I've just seen the code additions for hotkeys in settings_list.c and
they are totally broken.
From a quick glance it looks like the setting will never actually be
stored/loaded. Using the CHOICE_SETTING() macro with no valid values
means it doesn't know what to do with the int setting from
global_settings!

You (Blue_Dude) have 3 options (in order of my preference):
1) Convert them to CUSTOM_SETTING() and setup the callbacks so human
understandable strings are stored with the hotkey listing and
stored/loaded correctly
2) add the possible values to the existing CHOICE_SETTING() macros
(same outcome as above except the strings stay with the hotkey code)
3) change to INT_SETTING() and put correct min/max/step values in.

One of the above MUST be done or the feature stays broken (I have a
suspicion that this is causing data aborts (FS#11181).

Cheers
Jonathan