Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code

Re: Google Summer of Code

From: Mohamed Tarek <mtarek16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:32:09 +0200

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be> wrote:

> The next steps for our students:
> - please introduce yourself on this mailing list.

Hi all !

I'm Mohamed Tarek el Haddad (mt), a third year computer & systems
engineering student, from Cario, Egypt.

I have been around for a while now, and have actually worked on a few parts
of the code (mainly codecs), and I'm hoping I could contribute much more.

As a GSoC'10 student with rockbox, my project is to add support for new wma
codec(s), namely wma professional, and - if there were time for it - wma
voice.

That's (briefly) all about me. Hope this year's GSoC is much better than its
predecessors.

Happy Hacking !

--
MT