Subject: Re: Proposal for Bounty to get Linux & Rockbox ported to the iPod Nano 4G and 5G

Re: Proposal for Bounty to get Linux & Rockbox ported to the iPod Nano 4G and 5G

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 04:44:34 -0500

> But basically, I think the only rule should be that targets are only
> added to that page with the general agreement of the community. i.e.
> someone would nominate a target for inclusion, and then we would try
> to reach a consensus...

A nomination system would be great. I was thinking in line with "a page
which anyone could add to" but nomination would work just as well.

Maybe a section in the forums to go alongside the new ports? Or a
separate wiki page for nominations that can be updated to show
'rejected' ones so that the same thing doesn't get nominated again and
again?