Subject: Re: Recent icon addition

Re: Recent icon addition

From: Al Le <>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 08:59:51 +0200

> We don't have one for if they can be assigned to a quickscreen, and it's
> fairly easy to be able to check if an option can be assigned to a hotkey
> very quickly.

I agree in that it's hard to tell what a different icon means. Also, IMO a red icon can be interpreted as "caution, dangerous!" (I said it in IRC). And a short splash would very well convey that the item is not hotkey assignable. I don't think we need an immediately visible cue about the assignability since I assume that hotkey is (re)assigned only very rarely.

Jetzt freischalten unter