Subject: Re: FS#11273 - Format FM frequency depending on the regional settings

Re: FS#11273 - Format FM frequency depending on the regional settings

From: Al Le <Al.Le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:28:09 +0200

> all the radios I own use two decimal places, and having
> only one just looks a bit weird.

This may be true for the radios as in "radio devices" (because they have an LCD with two digits?), but all the commercials I see here and also radio web pages use rather one digit. E.g. http://www.londonradiostations.co.uk/#FM_radio

I wouldn't want to indroduce a parameter (number of digits after the decimal point) to the fms tag since it would make it unnecessarily complicated.