Subject: libcook not working on Solaris

libcook not working on Solaris

From: vikas gupta <vikas.iet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 14:13:01 -0700

*Hi,*
*
*I am new to Rockbox community and wanted to port the libcook from Rockbox
community to my hardware. I took the base version of libcook(20883) and
tried compiling it on my solaris box.*
*
*
*After fixing initial compilation errors, there were few :-*
*1) CC was not declared in Makefile.test*
*2) Debug macro was not working and giving compilation error.*
*3) sinf gives undefined reference.*
*
*
*After fixing all this, I am able to successfully execute the program, I
have used the cook_sample64.rm but it gives me broken noise, no good audio.*
*
*
*Please let me know what else is required to be done in order to have a
standalone working rm decoder as a reference from libcook.*
*
*
*My environment is Big Endian 32 bit solaris box. I have enabled BIG_ENDIAN
support. I am attaching the run log for your reference.*
*
*
*Pardon me for some obvious questions as it is my first post to the rockbox
community.*
*
*
*Regards,*