Subject: Re: libcook not working on Solaris

Re: libcook not working on Solaris

From: Mohamed Tarek <mtarek16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:53:21 +0300

Here's a bit hacky solution to this, but I guess it should be good since you
only want to import the codec.
revision 24815 seems to break the output on my machine as well, and I really
have no time at all now to trace the problem. :)
The changes done from r24815 till now are almost all rockbox-specific, so
you probably don't need them anyway.

So you can checkout any copy of libcook prior to r24815, then apply the
patch attached to this message while inside libcook directory.
Make sure to pay attention to the endian-specific stuff you did before, and
also in Makefile.test, you'll find "ROCKBOX_LITTLE_ENDIAN=1", change that to
ROCKBOX_BIG_ENDIAN=1.

After that it should work properly. It worked properly for me, so any errors
that you might face will probably be environment-specific.

--
MT