Subject: 3.6

3.6

From: Alex Parker <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 21:11:28 +0200

Hi all,

So 3.5 was released 03/02/2010, so 3.5 months ago now. Given DevCon is
at the beginning of June, I think a release just before would be good -
it means a gap of four months between releases, and frees up DevCon for
new exciting hacking.

Given Devcon starts on 04/06/10 this means that if we want the standard
week for freeze then week for branch and we want to release the day
before DevCon starts, that we need to freeze on Thursday of this week.

Thoughts?