Subject: Re: 3.6

Re: 3.6

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:09:50 -0400

I agree with this!

On May 18, 2010 3:12 PM, "Alex Parker" <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

So 3.5 was released 03/02/2010, so 3.5 months ago now. Given DevCon is at
the beginning of June, I think a release just before would be good - it
means a gap of four months between releases, and frees up DevCon for new
exciting hacking.

Given Devcon starts on 04/06/10 this means that if we want the standard week
for freeze then week for branch and we want to release the day before DevCon
starts, that we need to freeze on Thursday of this week.

Thoughts?