Subject: Re: hotkey on mainmenu?

Re: hotkey on mainmenu?

From: Jeff Goode <>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:01:30 -0400

On 5/20/2010 04:29, Peter Lecky wrote:
> Hi All,
> What do you think about enabling persistent hotkey definition on
> mainmenu screen? Can be useful e.g. to quickli open recording screen
> when it is required.
> Peter
There's no technical reason why it couldn't be done, but it doesn't
quite fit with the original concept, which was to perform an operation
on a particular file (or directory) without digging into a context menu
first. Don't let that stop you if you can make the case for a
particular request.

The recording screen isn't one of them though, I think. A key to bring
you to the recoding screen is already built into many targets, usually
it's set to "long record".