Subject: Call for translations

Call for translations

From: Alex Parker <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 21:33:50 +0200

Hi all,

It's that time again! We have just gone into feature freeze for Rockbox
3.6, and it would be nice to ship with as many complete translations as
possible. It would therefore be great
if any native speakers out there could take this opportunity to update
the translation of their language.

We have an excellent translation tool available at
http://translate.rockbox.org, so please head over, follow the
instructions, and then post the completed translation to flyspray. For
any queries please ask on IRC.

We are not doing badly at present with 17 good translations (>95%
translated), 20 decent translations (>50% translated) and 5 bad
translations (<50% translated), but with your help we can be even better!

Thanks in advance,

Alex