Subject: Re: Radio skin support related changes - in for the release or not?

Re: Radio skin support related changes - in for the release or not?

From: Marianne Arnold <m.arnold_at_telecolumbus.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 23:59:13 +0200

Read out of context "Remote Radio Screen" and "Radio Remote Screen"
can both be read both ways. Even then I find the former slightly more
suitable. In the context of the theme menu where you'll find these
along "While Playing Screen" and "Remote While Playing Screen" as
well as "Base Skin" and "Remote Base Skin" I think it is clearer.

> > Another option could be to simply make it
> > possessive: "Remote's radio screen" clarifying it a good deal
> further.
>
> I'm not sure here :)
>
> Alex

I agree :)

Really appreciating the suggestion and if someone comes up with an
even better description that would be nice - and if this change is
going to happen now, then it should be something most people are
happy with. But is it desirable now in general, seeing all the
translation updates since the freeze which will need an update again?

Marianne