Subject: Re: getting the newest mkamsboot.exe

Re: getting the newest mkamsboot.exe

From: Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:48:45 +0200

On Tue, 25 May 2010 11:32:32 -0500
"Scott Berry" <scottbb1973_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone please give me some direction on how to get the newest
> mkamsboot.exe from the Rockbox web site.

The newest official mkamsboot.exe is here:
http://download.rockbox.org/bootloader/sandisk-sansa/mkamsboot/win32/

> I need the one that deals
> with the new version of the OF for the mkamsboot.exe.

This one deals with whatever OFs were released on the 22nd of March,
nothing newer.

We don't make new mkamsboot releases each time there's a new OF version
for one of the 8 Sansa models supported by mkamsboot.

--
Rafaël Carré