Subject: Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:01:11 +0200

Am 26.05.2010 16:13, schrieb Jonathan Gordon:
> I tihnk RaaA should use the current directory as / (unless a root
> option is given on the command line). being able to mount virtual
> drives from command line args would be nice also.

The current directory only will probably not work, because an app is
usually separated to from the music dir (e.g. the app in /usr/bin and
the music in $HOME/Music). Even more so on mobile devices where you
sometimes cannot chose where to put the programs and music into if want
to run/play it from the device.