Subject: FM presets

FM presets

From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:56:47 -0500

Hello there,

I have seen that there are not really too many fm presets. I am working on some new presets and would be happy to take files and upload them to the wiki and also correct some of the older presets. For example, when I say correct older presets I did for the Untied States the CityState.fmr for the preset and the reason I find this a good way is because then when some one looks at the preset file they know exactly where it comes from. I can actually put the full name of the state if needed. but I would love to be able to not only help but provide as many presets as I can so I am saing I would be happy to take this as a volunteer. It's pretty easy maybe a bit time consuming but it's not hard. I would also be happy to accept other people's .fmr files too and then upload them or I could change the instructions on the site a bit. what does everyone think? The last .fmr I saw was in 2008 and so we really need to get busy with presets. I'll also include the scripts in the main archive for people who need to change their presets.

Scott Berry
a Plus Certification and MCP Certification
E-mail: scottbb1973_at_gmail.com