Subject: Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:26:38 +0200

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:28:16 +0200
Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.HTW-Berlin.de> wrote:

> Speaking if it, I would like to by a smartphone from the first Google
> money (in case they don't put a nexus one into the welcome
> package ;) ) which will arrive in about a week. I would really like
> to get the decision on which platform to port RaaA first done by then.

The decision is up to you no?

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Spica (i5700) for 250€ with an additional 50€
cut which run android 2.1, sim-unlocked without plans.
I think it's pretty cheap for a phone, devices running iphone OS or
maemo are twice more expensive last time I checked.

> I think most of us (including me) prefer andriod. I personally
> *strongly* prefer it since I had an HTC legend in my hands :) Is
> anyone uncomfortable with that?

Android is fine, hopefully if someone wants to make a port to another
OS the Android layer will not be too much complex to convert to this OS

--
Rafaël Carré