Subject: Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 10:50:15 +0200

Am 02.06.2010 02:48, schrieb Jonathan Gordon:
> Hold on... dont assume anything about #defines and IF you do then
> document them somewhere. HAVE_RECORDING is very possible with RaaA, as
> is HAVE_LCD_CHARCELL (!)

Possible, sure, but the ports I'm working on won't have that. I find
HAVE_LCD_CHARCELL *very* unlikely. recording is not unlikely but it
won't happen very soon. BTW, most of the HAVE_RECORDING &&
!defined(SIMULATOR) where about sample rate and channel configuration
(which is fixed in the sim but varies on target) and to deal with the
fact that the sim does not record. So if RaaA records, then the
constraints the sim currently has won't apply, and the defines will be
correct.

If I was to document it better, where should I do that? Any suggestion?

Best regards.