Subject: Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

Re: [RaaA] Weekly status report

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 10:21:08 -0500

On 6/2/2010 7:53 AM, Mike Giacomelli wrote:
> While this is something I have wanted for a while, I don't think its
> related
> enough to the RaaA project and should probably be implemented later once
> underlying app infrastructure is in place.

Well, one point I tried to make earlier on was "try to put things
together in such a way as to not rule out / make unnecessarily harder
future options." I was more bringing it up in respect to that, so
perhaps I should've phrased it "a console app might be something wanted
in the future, so it might be worth keeping in mind while figuring out
how to adjust things now."