Subject: [Theme Editor] Weekly Status Report #4

[Theme Editor] Weekly Status Report #4

From: Robert Bieber <robby_at_bieberphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 01:29:07 -0400

The theme editor is starting to take shape pretty nicely. The editor
does syntax highlighting, line numbering, and error messages, along with
all the expected load and save functionality. I've decided to relocate
the "GUI Polish" task from my proposal to this week, instead of after
finishing the skin renderer, so that I can have a better data structure
set up to work with for project settings, as many of them will be
important to the renderer.

This week I'll be getting the project management functionality in shape,
and beginning work on the renderer.

-Robert Bieber