Subject: Re: svn properties

Re: svn properties

From: Nils Wallménius <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:58:47 +0200

I usually set eol-style to native since i bevieved this was required
for some windows clients to get cr/lf line endings that work with
weird windows editors and then be able to commit changes without
actually adding the \cr's to the file. If this indeed causes trouble
for people i have no objection to switching to forced LF.
I also don't object to dropping the keywords property, i see little point in it.
The mime-type should be possible to set up server side IIUC, just add
the correct property to files with image file endings.