Subject: RE: dev blog? was Re: Cowon D2 EABI

RE: dev blog? was Re: Cowon D2 EABI

From: Mike Giacomelli <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:08:28 -0700

> On 15 June 2010 00:51, pouly amaury wrote:
>>> This has been brought up before about getting a blog or something
>>> going, I thought the consensus was yes do it, but it needs someone to
>>> get it actually going.
>> Why someone in particular ?
>> If we clearly state what should be communicated (define a verbose level
>> basically :)), each one should be able to communicate about what he/she is
>> doing. I don't think one person can possibly keep track of every change or
>> acknowledge the nature of the change.
> Someone needs to set it up, the plan was anyone that wanted to would
> be able to post on it.

What about all those free blogging services?  Wordpress, blogger, etc.

I see some let you have an external domain, but I don't know if any let you inline the blog on another site.  it seems like something that one of those open source hosting sites or google would provide but I have no idea.  I guess if nothing else we could have it click through to a blog and just put the link and an RSS feed on the front page.